lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my Blog



And now i go to write about me!!! and the subject of this blog is Real Madrid, the best football team of the world!!!

Hi, there! My name’s Ibrahim Araujo. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, “Las Mercedes”. I’m 22 years old and I study public accounting at URBE. My favourite subjects are sports and English.
I love music , playing basketball, surfing the net , watch Real Madrid games and baseball games, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country and my dog. .

I hate onions, smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world, The Eiffel Tower in Paris, go to Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid. Of course, I want to graduate from Public Accounting School and be a good Accounting. I also want to learn English in Atlanta, with my sister, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios: